Rapid STD Testing
Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions in Plant City, Florida. Our doctors in Plant City, Florida can offer a referral to a specialist if you need to start STD treatment. We are able to test a very small blood or urine sample, so you are in and out of our testing lab quickly.
Reviews and testimonials are on our website if you want to know what clients have to say about our service. We have a staff of discreet, skilled counselors to answer your questions about STDs 24/7. We have a safe and secure checkout process.
It is essential to test for co-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does just that. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 33563 area. At Plant City STD testing, we use the most sophisticated technique to test for sexually transmitted infections in blood and urine.
STI Morbidity Data for Plant City, Florida
Taking an STD test is the only way to discover for sure if you have an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information about STDs in Plant City each year.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- 71% of the chlamydia cases reported in Florida in 2009 were among women
- 1,375 syphilis infections were reported in Florida in 2012.
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
It is thought that at least 1 out of 4 among all sexually active people in Plant City have an STD. Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not get tested. Many people in Florida are unaware of the fact they are infected with an STD.