Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We assure your satisfaction by eliminating all unnecessary and awkward questions. Your privacy is priority so we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly card statement. Our complete STD testing panel includes Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, unlike our competitors.
Our testing is the same as what is used by hospitals and doctors. Our frequently-updated blog, Exposed, is an incomparable resource for staying up to date on the issues presently surrounding STD testing and treatment. The presence of a physician to oversee your testing procedure is what ensures the high quality and safety of our tests.
Finding the closest location to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. We built our STD testing testing process to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our testing centers also screens for other conditions so no one will know why you are there.
STD Information for Plant City, Florida
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Plant City STD transmission and infection numbers. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual well being by engaging in STD testing frequently.
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Since 2003, women accounted for 452,717 chlamydia infections in Florida.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
Our STD testing centers all over USA can get you in and out in 5 minutes or less so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.