Same-Day Online STD Testing
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Our online STD testing service in 75093 lets you cut the physician's office out of the STD testing equation. We have minimized the time required to complete your test by not asking for extra paperwork.
We want you to be educated about STD testing and treatment, so we created a glossary of terminology on our website. Get tested for STDs with our truly comprehensive testing that checks for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. We have the easiest refund process: simply cancel your testing without going to our testing center and receive your money back within 24 to 48 hours.
Our labs screen for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. To find a test center close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds. We designed our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer.
Plano, Texas STI Statistics
Testing regularly is the best decision you can make for your sexual health. Statistics about STDs in Plano get published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
Some STDs have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B. Sexually transmitted diseases are a major hazard to the lives of Texas residents. Condoms and dental dams help slow the spread of STDs in Plano.