Local STD Testing Centers
Get specific STD treatment and care from a specialist that our physicians refer you to if your Plano, Texas STD testing comes back positive. Having a nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions in Plano, Texas means we can provide the fastest STD treatment possible. We don't like complicated STD testing, so we made sure all of our tests can detect STDs with a simple blood or urine test.
Let our past customers give you an idea of our service with reviews and testimonials. Our checkout process features 128-bit encryption for your security. If you have questions about STDs, just ask one of the counselors we make available to you every day, 24/7.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea are called co-infections, that is why we offer the gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel that screens for both sexually transmitted diseases. In Texas STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. We are the only online STD testing service that offers only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved tests including the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Plano, Texas
Every person in Texas is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Plano, there is no way to know if you are free of infections.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the country, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Don't be another statistic- take an STD test now and take charge of your sexual health.