Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Test for STDs in the 75075 area without an inconvenient trip to a doctor's office or hospital. We do not require extra paperwork once you order your testing package. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed
We provide a test recommendation tool on our website to help you figure out what testing is right for you. We've specifically chosen test centers that are conveniently located throughout Plano. Call us at any time to get a status update while you wait for your results.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 75075 area seeks the syphilis virus in blood with quick results. No other testing provider has more sophisticated STD testing in the Plano. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Plano, Texas
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Plano from annual reports published by the federal government and the state of Texas health department. If you don't know how STDs are transmitted, you are gambling with your sexual health and your safety.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
About a quarter of all people with STDs don't know that they are infected. Many STDs can be gotten more than once. Don't let unsafe sex leave you with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now.