Same-Day STD Testing
Get referred to a healthcare provider in Plainville, Connecticut if you test positive for an STD. Get treatment for your STD as fast as possible, which may include prescription antibiotics at the discretion of our Plainville, Connecticut doctors. Our STD testing locations will only take a small blood or urine sample to check for STDs.
Learn the phrases typically used about sexually transmitted diseases, testing, and therapy with the glossary of STD terminology on our website. Your money is returned within 1-2 days if you decide to cancel your testing as long as it is before you drop into our testing location. Our tests for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the most frequently occurring STDs- can be taken separately or as a comprehensive panel.
Your test reports will sent to you by email. Test results are available on your PC, tablets or smartphones. We do not report test results to your health insurance provider or place them in permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Plainville, Connecticut
Thanks to the federal government and the Connecticut department of health, facts and figures is available about Plainville STD infection rates. Put your sexual well being first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their spread.
- There were 359.5 cases of chlamydia for every 100,000 people in Connecticut in 2010.
- In 2010, 43.8% of men in Connecticut diagnosed with HIV got it from male to male sexual contact.
- The number of HIV cases in CT resulting an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national average.
- Among HIV-positive women in Connecticut, almost 56% got it from heterosexual contact in 2010.
- Connecticut was 33rd out of 50 for chlamydia infections in 2010.
Besides HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections including syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.