Local Private STD Testing
A positive STD test result may require specialist care, so our physicians may make a suggestion for a specialist in Placentia, California. In some cases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Placentia, California, making treatment quick and convenient. You'll never have to suffer through complicated procedures because our STD testing only requires a small blood or urine sample.
With our test recommendation tool, you can get a individualized suggestion about what testing is best for you. If you hate the wait for your test results, call our health specialists anytime, 24/7 for an update. Visit any of our test centers located conveniently around Placentia.
All clients are informed as soon as their test results become available. We do not inform your health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. Check your email 24-48 hours after your test for your results.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Placentia, California
There are resources available for information about STD and HIV infection rates in Placentia, such as the reports put together by the federal government and California health department.
STD defense starts with knowledge.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
There are many reasons you ought to get tested for STDs today but the truth is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.