Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. We know your time is precious so we do not ask for extra paperwork. Test for STDs by choosing a testing package, visiting one of our 92870 testing sites, and getting your results- all without visiting a physician's office.
We only use reputable labs, which are also used by local hospitals in your area. We make checkout as easy as possible by taking many forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule is just one of the steps we take to safeguard your personal information.
Your test results will be sent by email quickly. Results will not be reported to health insurers or added to your permanent medical records. All test results are available on tablets, PCs or smartphones.
Placentia, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Get tested regularly to do your part to end the spread of STDs. Placentia STD infection rates are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
There is a very high chance that you may catch an STD in your lifetime. Protect yourself with condoms and dental dams so you do not become another statistic. Sexually transmitted diseases threaten the health of everyone in California, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.