Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania physicians have the authority to write prescriptions to simplify the treatment process. When you visit our STD testing locations, you're in and out fast because you only give a small blood or urine sample. Our doctors in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania can refer you to a specialist near you if you need to begin treatment for an STD.
Rest easy knowing that your private information is kept safe by our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy mandates. Use one of the many payment options we give you- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to pay for your STD tests. Have your STD tests processed by the same labs trusted by local hospitals.
Our doctors test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 15221 area. We have the most advanced Pittsburgh STD testing available.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Facts and figures are put together and reports are released about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission methods near Pittsburgh every single year. When it comes to defending yourself against STDs, the first step is to get educated.
- 5,087 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- The HIV rate for black people in Pennsylvania at the end of 2010 was 1,415 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
Ordering your STD test through STDcheck.com is as uncomplicated as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, 24 hours 7 days.