Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our technicians can test you for STDs with a small blood or urine sample. If your condition needs specialist care, our physicians may refer you to someone in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania so you can begin your STD treatment. Get better faster if your condition is one that our dcotors are have the authority to write prescriptions for in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Receive the same tests at our labs that hospitals and clinics with our confidential online STD testing service. Check our blog often for educational articles on current STD topics. Choose our physician-monitored STD testing to ensure your safety.
You will get your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed. We promise your test results will be sent by email to you fast. We will not notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the STD infection rates and other statistics each year in a report that includes Pittsburgh. If you are not testing for sexually transmitted diseases regularly, you are not keeping control over your sexual wellbeing.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- At the end of 2010, 36 Native American people were living with HIV in Pennsylvania.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
- 28.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
Your health should be your first priority. Get tested frequently to ensure that you are STD-free.