Online STD Testing Service
You don't need to go to a doctor's office to test for STDs when you use our online STD testing service in the 15215 area. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Our center technicians do not need extra paperwork of any kind.
With health specialists standing by 24/7, we make it simple to get an update on your STD test results while you wait. After answering a few simple questions, you'll get a suggestion of what tests to take if you use our test recommendation tool. You won't have to waste time looking for a testing location because we have many convenient located around Pittsburgh.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with guaranteed test results sent to you in 24-48 hours. When it comes time for you to test for STis in the 15215 area, we have the most sophisticated Pittsburgh STD testing available. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that tests for both infections in urine.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Pittsburgh sexually transmitted disease transmission and infection numbers. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by engaging in STD testing frequently.
- The highest risk behavior for contracting HIV in Pennsylvania among men in 2010 was male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
- 9,988 white Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- The HIV rate for Asian Pennsylvania residents in 2010 was 58 per 100,000 people.
- 9,085 female Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
There is a very high risk that you might catch an STD in your lifetime. STDs threaten the sexual health of everyone in Pennsylvania, without regard for age, race, or socioeconomic background. Protect yourself with contraceptives so you do not become another statistic.