Same-Day STD Testing
Drop into any of our CLIA-certified testing locations for guaranteed STD test results today. Nobody prices their STD test packages more affordably near 15237. You will complete our simple testing process in minutes.
Reviews and testimonials are on our website if you want to know what customers have to say about our service. We have a staff of discreet, professional counselors to answer your STD questions 24/7. We have a safe and secure checkout process.
Our doctors test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the "gold standard" in the industry. We have the most sophisticated Pittsburgh STD testing available. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 15237 area.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania STI Information
Getting informed about STDs is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected. The federal government and the Pennsylvania department of health gather information and publish their findings about STDs and HIV in Pittsburgh annually
- 9,988 white Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
- The HIV rate for the 25-34 age group in PA in 2010 was 262 per 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for the 45-54 age group in PA was 594 per 100,000 people in 2010.
Sexually transmitted diseases affect millions of people in America annually. Your best option is to protect yourself by practicing safe sex.