Local STD Testing Centers
There are no uncomfortable questions when you choose to test with us. On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to guarantee your privacy. STDcheck.com is the only online provider of STD testing with a comprehensive panel that includes testing for Hepatitis A.
Use the glossary of STD terminology on our site to get informed about the phrases used to discuss sexually transmitted diseases. Testing is available for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases whether you want to take one single test or an all-inclusive test. Refunds are given within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done prior to visiting our testing location.
We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance provider or medical records. Your STI test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will dispatch your test results in 1-2 days by email.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania STI Information
Information is one of the most crucial components of protecting yourself against STDs.
If you live in Pittsburgh, you have access to reports published every year by the federal government and health department of Pittsburgh with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- The HIV rate for white PA residents in 2010 was 114 per 100,000 people.
- Almost 70% of women in Pennsylvania living with an HIV diagnosis as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- The HIV rate for black people in Pennsylvania at the end of 2010 was 1,415 per 100,000 people.
- 3,972 HIV-positive Pennsylvania residents were aged 25-34 at the end of 2010.
In Pennsylvania, one quarter of all young adults do not know that they have an STD. Some sexually transmitted infections are incurable, life-long afflictions. Don't delay any further, get your STD test today. Different STIs can only be detected by certain tests. Many STDs do not show symptoms. The people of Pennsylvania face a real threat with the increasing transmission of STDs.