Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Test for STDs in the 15213 area without an inconvenient trip to a physician's office or hospital. We do not require additional paperwork once you purchase your testing package. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test
Our health specialists are available for you to speak with any time, night or day to get a status update on your STD testing results. Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get an individualized test suggestion. You can choose to test at any of our conveniently located test centers throughout Pittsburgh.
In the 15213 area, we use the most sophisticated Pittsburgh STD testing available. You can also test for syphilis using our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and quick.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania STD Rate
It is vital to have the truth about STDs and HIV if you are going to defend yourself against them. Reports are published every single year by the federal government and the health department of Pennsylvania with information about the recurrence of STDs and HIV in Pittsburgh.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
- 50.8% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania men in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- The HIV rate for the 45-54 age group in PA was 594 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
We promise quick test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other companies can only guarantee results in a week or so.