Confidential Online STD Testing
No other online STD testing specialist includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive 10-test panel. No need to worry about being asked embarrassing questions when you test with us. To guarantee your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
128-bit encryption means you can pay for STD testing on our site with confidence. The service we provide leaves our clients happy and our reviews and testimonials prove it. We offer resources, such as counselors who are available 24/7, to support you through your STD testing experience.
We provide a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves. Our laboratories test for many other diseases so no one will suspect why you are there. Finding a location close to you is very quick by entering your zip code on our website.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The only surefire way to discover your STD status is with an STD test. Pittsburgh STD infection rates and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- The HIV rate for the 45-54 age group in PA was 594 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
- At the end of 2010, 292 out of every 100,000 PA residents were living with HIV.
- The rate of Hispanic women with an HIV-positive diagnosis in 2010 was 14.2 times higher than white women in Pennsylvania in 2010.
Some sexually transmitted diseases are asymptomatic. At STDcheck.com, we offer low cost, rapid tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Pennsylvania. Keeping yourself STD free in Pennsylvania requires getting annual tests.