Local Same-Day STD Testing
The same-day STD testing we offer at our many locations around 15241 is the best testing on the market. Our 4,000 nationwide locations make Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania STD testing effortless and convenient. Get your testing from our local centers today knowing that our process has been thoroughly analyzed for accurate test results.
We use hospital-grade STD testing in our testing centers so you never have to wonder whether our testing is worth it. Our blog, Exposed, is a valuable resource for information about STD testing and advances. All of our testing is monitored by a doctor to provide the high-quality of our method.
We designed our system to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence. Our centers test for a multitude of diseases so no one will know why you are there. Start your screening fast by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Infection rates is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year. You have to take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
- The highest risk behavior for contracting HIV in Pennsylvania among men in 2010 was male-to-male sexual contact.
- There were 10 black men with HIV for every white man with a reported case of HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010.
- 2,626 of the 9,085 HIV-positive women in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
At STDcheck.com, we have over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few close to you.