Same-Day Online STD Testing
Quick STD testing at our 15203 testing centers is fast and easy. Our 4,000 nationwide testing centers include the state of Pennsylvania and many in the Pittsburgh area. We guarantee our test results because our testing process has been analyzed by our diagnostic experts.
A healthcare professional is always at our testing centers to monitor our testing procedures. We use the same tests that hospitals and doctors do. Our weekly blog, Exposed, is regularly updated to help you stay informed with new developments in STD testing and treatment.
Start your testing process today by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our testing process was created with you in mind - we will take care of you the way we will like to be taken care of. Our labs test for all kinds of diseases so nobody will find out why you are visiting there.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania STI Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government release reports every year containing data about STDs in Pittsburgh. Without an STD test, you can never be certain of your STD health.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- At the end of 2010, 292 out of every 100,000 PA residents were living with HIV.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
- 4,793 Hispanic/Latino Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- 50.8% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania men in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Do not play with your future by refusing to get tested for common STDs today, it could mean the difference between life or death, literally.