Confidential STD Testing
We don't exclude Hepatitis A from our all-inclusive 10-test STD panel the way other online testing services do. All payments to STDcheck.com will be shown as FPK Services on your statement for your privacy. We will not ask you questions when you arrive for your test.
Get tested for STDs in the same testing centers that hospitals near you use to process their tests. Get the highest level of security for your private information with our online STD testing service, which adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Choose from an assortment of payment methods, including but not limited to credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Our location test for so many conditions (not just sexually transmitted diseases) that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. We created our system to fit the way we want to be treated when we use them as healthcare consumers. Start your sexually transmitted infections testing by entering your zip code on our website.
STI Infections Rate for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Getting educated about STDs is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected. The federal government and the Pennsylvania department of health gather data and publish reports about STDs and HIV in Pittsburgh annually
- The rate of HIV for Native Americans in Pennsylvania in 2010 was 247 out of every 100,000 people.
- 28.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 292 out of every 100,000 PA residents were living with HIV.
- 3,972 HIV-positive Pennsylvania residents were aged 25-34 at the end of 2010.
- There were 1,552 HIV-positive PA residents between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
STDcheck.com ensures your privacy and safety and ensure that all of our tests are FDA-approved. Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. Pennsylvania STD testing is a responsible and proactive thing to do.