Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
No other online STD test company has a comprehensive 10 test STD test panel with testing for Hepatitis A. Your charges will appear as FPK Services on your statement to protect your privacy. No need to worry about awkward questions when you test with us.
When you do your STD testing with us, you get access to our staff of experienced counselors who are available 24/7. The reviews and testimonials our clients leave on our website are the proof of our great service. You never have to worry about the security of your information thanks to our 128-bit encryption protected checkout process.
Your test results will be dispatched by email quickly. Results will not be reported to health insurers or added to your permanent medical records. All test results will be made available on tablets, PCs or smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD statistics in Pittsburgh and throughout the US every year. Be confident of your sexual status by testing for STDs regularly.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
- 9,085 female Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
People with HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the help of anti-retroviral medications, so get your test today.