Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
4,000 nationwide locations mean more testing centers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for your convenience. You can test for STDs the same day you buy it with our 15235 STD testing. To make sure the results you receive are correct, our diagnostic experts have vetted our testing process.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal and state mandates help us safeguard your personal information. We test in the same labs that your area hospitals use to process their tests. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you get to decide how you'd like to pay for your STD tests.
We test for common sexually transmitted infections in 15235 using the most sophisticated Pittsburgh STD testing methods available. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA_approved. Screening for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is crucial, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to look for both infections together.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Taking an STD test is the only way to discover for sure if you have an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information about STDs in Pittsburgh every year.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 25-34 age group in PA in 2010 was 262 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
In the United States, almost all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the CDC so it is best to get yearly tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.