Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Whether you are taking our test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. No additional paperwork is required once you have completed your order. Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 45356 area without a visit to a physician's office or hospital.
Exposed, our STD testing and treatment blog, is updated often and always online for you to visit. Our STD tests are what is used in our testing centers and hospitals and clinics, alike. Our labs are staffed by physicians specifically to monitor testing.
We use the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Getting tested for STDs in 45356 is not complicated with our most sophisticated Piqua STD testing. The CDC advises that it is necessary to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have put together a panel that tests for the co-infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if you choose to do so.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Piqua, Ohio
Any Piqua resident who has not taken an STD test is not maintaining control of their sexual wellbeing. Every sexually active resident of Ohio is at risk for getting an STD thanks to increasing infection rates every year.
- 767 cases of syphilis infection were reported by males in Ohio in 2012.
- Whites in Ohio reported 345 cases of syphilis infections in 2012.
- Ohio health officials reported 251 cases of syphilis infections among 20-24 year-olds in 2012.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in Ohio was 143.5 per 100,000 residents as of May 5, 2013.
- In 2012, Hamilton County reported the most syphilis infections in Ohio with 436.
STDcheck.com abides by all federal, state and local laws governing medical testing including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your informations when you test with us.