Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our simple STD tests only take a small blood or urine sample. We have a panel of physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Pinole, California. If you test positive for a sexually transmitted disease, our doctors may be able to provide a specialist referral in Pinole, California.
We ensure that your private information stays secure by following the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so purchasing STD testing doesn't get any easier. We use the same labs that the hospitals near you do, so your results are reliable.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 94564 area. At Pinole STD testing, we use the most advanced technique to look for STIs in blood and urine. It is necessary to test for co-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does just that.
STI Rate for Pinole, California
Using information as a weapon is the best way to defend yourself against STDs.
The federal government and California health department gather data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of California and, specifically, Pinole.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
You will be glad you tested in California with STDcheck.com. It is never too late to get tested. It is imperative that you protect yourself and your partner from suffering any type of STD.