Online STD Testing Service
There is no required visit to a physician's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 71360 area. Our aim is to make sure your test is easy so we do not require supplemental paperwork at the test centers. Our lab technicians respect your time and will complete your test in 5 minutes or less.
We use the same labs that the hospitals near you use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality. We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information secure. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all accepted payment methods for your convenience.
You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the testing process ourselves. Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also test for other non-STD related infections. We created our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code.
STD Infections Rate for Pineville, Louisiana
Get smart about STDs in Pineville, Louisiana.
Every year, the federal government and the health department of Louisiana gather data about STD infections and transmission in Pineville. The easiest way to stop the transmission of HIV and other STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- In 2011, 8,301 black men are living with HIV in Louisiana.
- In 2011, it was reported that there was a 3% increase in gonorrhea infections in Louisiana.
- The male rate of chlamydia infections was 341 per 100,000 people residing in the state of Louisiana.
- In 2011, the female chlamydia rate of 1,010.8 per 100,000 women was almost three times the male rate.
- In 2011, the highest age-specific rate of Chlamydia infections were among females 15-19 years old.
Don't let unsafe sex leave you with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now. Many STDs can be gotten more than once. About 25% of all people with STDs are unaware that they are positive.