Local Same-Day STD Testing
We are happy to provide you with a referral to a specialist in Pineville, Louisiana if your STD test comes back positive. We use simple STD tests that check a small blood or urine sample specifically to make testing as simple as possible. Our physicians in Pineville, Louisiana may be able to prescribe medication for your affliction, making your treatment the fastest possible.
We have counselors available 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Our checkout process is secure. We have many reviews and testimonials from clients that you can read on our site.
Since we send your test results to you by email, nobody will have access to them. STDcheck.com promises never to report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can access your test results effortlessly.
STI Rate for Pineville, Louisiana
A report is published yearly by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with data about the Pineville area. The only way to be completely sure of your sexual well being is by taking an STD test.
- The HIV-related death rate in Louisiana is almost double the national average of 2.6 per 100,000 people.
- A total of about 12,996 black people living in Louisiana are currently living with HIV.
- Louisiana has over double of the national average of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in a federal or state prison.
- In 2011, the highest age-specific rate of Chlamydia infections were among females 15-19 years old.
- The HIV-related death rate in Louisiana is 5 per 100,000 people.
STDs are a threat to the long-term health of the people of Louisiana. Some STDs only need skin to skin contact to be transmitted. While refusing to have sex is the surest way to prevent the spread of STDs, condoms and dental dams are viable alternatives. It is estimated that 50% of everyone in Louisiana will eventually get an STD. Preventing STIs in Louisiana often starts with education and protection.