Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our STD testing in 33156 is priced better than our competitors to give you the ultimate value. We understand that the decision to test for STDs is difficult so we make the process simple. Our test laboratories are CLIA-certified for accuracy of test results.
The blog we maintain is one of the many resources we offer beyond testing to help you take control your sexual health. Our labs have all the testing that hospitals and clinics do. Our simple test procedure is always carried out under the supervision of a licensed physician.
Results are dispatched by email when ready. We dispatch test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones. STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurance company or place them on permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Pinecrest, Florida
Your sexual health should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get informed about sexually transmitted diseases. The health department of Florida and the federal government gather and publish data every year about STDs in Pinecrest.
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- 71% of the chlamydia cases reported in Florida in 2009 were among women
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
15-24 year-olds are most likely to test positive for STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.