Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
No additional paperwork is needed once you have completed your order. Whether you are taking our test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 71603 area without a visit to a doctor's office or hospital.
Our website features a completely secure payment process protected by 128-bit encryption. If you have questions about STD testing, ask any of our trained counselors anytime- night or day. Client reviews and testimonials are available for you to read on the site.
What makes STDcheck.com differentfrom other PINE BLUFF STD testing companies is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test looks for syphilis in the blood. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive accurate results.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for PINE BLUFF, Arkansas
Everyone in PINE BLUFF should take an STD test regularly. The threat of getting an STD in Arkansas is high.
- Among women living with HIV in Arkansas as of 2010, over 78% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Arkansas ranked 34th out of 50 states for people living with HIV in 2011.
- Jefferson County had the second-highest number of gonorrhea infections in Arkansas in 2011 with 465.
- In 2011, the highest number of HIV cases in Arkansas were reported among 20 to 29 year olds.
- In 2011, 5,339 of the total cases of chlamydia in Arkansas were among white people.
STDs are a major danger to the lives of Arkansas residents. Condoms and dental dams help slow the spread of STDs in PINE BLUFF. Some STDs have preventative immunizations, such as Hepatitis A and B.