Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We never ask embarrassing and awkward private questions now or at the lab. Know that you are free of hepatitis A today with our exclusive comprehensive test panel. Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
Our labs always have a physician on hand to oversee the testing procedures for your safety. We offer the same tests that hospitals and doctors do. Our writers keep our blog, Exposed, up-to-date to help inform you on STD topics and issues.
We dispatch by email your test results to you minutes after they become available. STDcheck.com will make your test results easy to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs. We do not ever place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurer about them.
Pikeville, Kentucky Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
The federal government and the Kentucky department of health gather data and publish reports about STDs and HIV in Pikeville annually
Being informed about sexually transmitted diseases is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected.
- 20% of Black females positive with HIV got the infection through sex with other females in 2012.
- The rate of HIV diagnosis among adults in Kentucky in 2010 was 32.3 per 100,000 residents.
- The percentage of male HIV spread through heterosexual contact in 2010 was 8.3.
- 23% of males diagnosed with HIV in 2012 in Kentucky were White males aged 40-49.
- 285 men were diagnosed with HIV in Kentucky in 2011.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing company that tests for the complete 10 common STDs at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.