Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
As the online STD testing leader, our procedures are very simple. Our CLIA-certified laboratories employ only skilled and experienced technicians to ensure accurate test results. It doesn't get better than our affordably priced STD testing in 85037.
Visit any of our test centers located conveniently around Phoenix. With our test recommendation tool, you can get a individualized suggestion about what testing is best for you. If you hate waiting for your test results, call our health specialists anytime, night or day for an update.
As a rule, we never alert your insurance company to your test results. We send all test results by email. We make sure your test results can be downloaded and made available on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Phoenix, Arizona
Testing for STDs is a crucial part of keeping up with your sexual health. Information about STD rates in Phoenix is compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports.
- Gonorrhea is the second-most common STD in Maricopa County.
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
- 1047 cases of HIV have been found in females in 2011
- 4,564 cases of gonorrhea were reported in Arizona in 2011
- 1,117 cases of gonorrhea were reported among 10-19 year-olds in 2011
No matter how you feel about STIs, the worst thing you can do is decide not to get tests for them, that will be a mistake.