Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Phoenix, Arizona may be able to provide a specialist referral so you can begin treatment. If you test positive for an STD in Phoenix, Arizona, our physiciansmay be able to help by prescribing medication. Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time taking a physical.
We make counselors available to you 24/7 by phone. We protect our payment process with 128-bit encryption. Get the opinion of our past customers in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website.
Our test locations test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there. Getting started with your test is fast - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. We developed our system to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers.
STI Rate for Phoenix, Arizona
Every sexually active resident of Arizona is at risk for catching an STD thanks to increasing infection rates every year. Any Phoenix resident who has not been tested for STDs is not in control of their sexual health.
- Chlamydia is the most common STD in Maricopa county.
- In Arizona, it is estimated that at least 100,000 people are infected with hepatitis C.
- 28,170 cases of chlamydia were reported in Arizona in 2012
- 2,212 females were reported to have gonorrhea in 2011
- The CDC spent about $7 million on HIV prevention in Arizona in 2010
Your best option is to protect yourself by practicing safe sex. Sexually transmitted diseases affect millions of Americans annually.