Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We will never ask you embarrassing questions. To protect your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. Our all-inclusive test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing provider does.
By choosing to test with us, you are using to the labs where the hospitals in your area have their tests processed. We adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule to offer the highest level of information security. Choose to purchase your STD test package with credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts for the easiest, quickest checkout.
STDcheck.com will make your result easy to read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones. Results are usually dispatched by email as soon as they are available. We do not report your test results to your health insurance company.
Phoenix, Arizona Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data about STDs in Phoenix every year. The only way to discover whether you have an STD is with STD testing.
- For every 100,000 15-19 year-olds, 1,918.8 were infected with chlamydia in 2011
- 28,170 cases of chlamydia were reported in Arizona in 2012
- Arizona ranks above the national average for STD infections.
- 85,000 Arizonans infected with hepatitis C will be infected for life.
- In Arizona, it is estimated that at least 100,000 people are infected with hepatitis C.
Because some sexually transmitted diseases show no symptoms, it is easy for a Arizona resident to have an STD and not know it. Many STDs are spread by skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to pass them along throughout Phoenix. Some STDs, if left untreated can cause very permanent such as liver failure or death.