Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We use simple STD tests that screen a small blood or urine sample specifically to make testing as simple as possible. We are happy to provide you with a referral to a specialist in Phoenix, Arizona if your STD test comes back positive. Our physicians in Phoenix, Arizona may be able to prescribe medication for your affliction, making your treatment the fastest possible.
We accept plenty of forms of payment, making it easy to buy STD testing. The HIPAA Privacy Rule safeguards your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we follow it. Our labs are nearby to local hospitals.
No other testing provider has more sophisticated yet uncomplicated, Phoenix STD testing. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. Testing for syphilis in 85015 is take no time with our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test.
STD Morbidity Data for Phoenix, Arizona
STD defense starts with knowledge. There are resources available for information about STD and HIV infection rates in Phoenix, such as the reports put together by the federal government and Arizona health department.
- In Arizona, chlamydia cases increased from 15,000 in 2002 to 24,000 in 2007 and continues to rise, according to the CDC.
- 4,564 cases of gonorrhea were reported in Arizona in 2011
- From 2006 to 2011, chlamydia infections rose from 426.2 to 457.6 per 100,000 persons
- 9,098 cases of chlamydia were reported among 10-19 year-olds in 2011
- 257 males reported cases of syphilis in 2011
An STD testing is the only way to know your STD status. Many STDs can go without symptoms until it is too late and you are left with an incurable condition like blindness, liver damage, or infertility.