Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. What differentiates us from other testing services is we do not ask for additional paperwork. Pick a testing package, visit one of our 85003 test centers, and get your results without the need for a visit to a doctor's office.
Call us at any time to get a status update while you wait for your results. We've specifically chosen test centers that are conveniently located in Phoenix. We offer a test recommendation tool on our website to help you figure out what testing is right for you.
In 85003 area, no testing provider has a more advanced Phoenix STD testing. Syphilis is one of the most dangerous STDs according to the CDC and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Chlamydia and gonorrhea tests through STDcheck.com is quick with our test panel.
STI Data for Phoenix, Arizona
To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested often. Phoenix is included every year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on sexually transmitted disease infection rates and transmission categories.
- 57% of HIV infections in 2011 occurred in non-Hispanic Whites
- As of 2009, 602 of every 100,000 Blacks in Arizona had HIV/AIDS
- Arizona ranks 11th among states for having the highest rate of chlamydia cases and 13th for syphilis.
- Arizona ranks above the national average for STD infections.
- Hispanics make up 25.4% of all new HIV cases in 2011
Our HIV RNA test is the only FDA-approved HIV test that can confirm the presence of the virus in as little as 9-11 days.