Local HIV Testing Centers
Our online STD testing service meets your STD testing requirements in 85022 with affordably priced testing packages. Our testing labs across the country meet or exceed CLIA certification standards for accuracy. Our testing process is easy and can be done in minutes.
We are proud of the review and testimonials we get from our satisfied customers. Around the clock counselors are available to discuss your STD questions. We protect your information with our 128-bit protected checkout process.
You can simply find a testing center in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website. Our center are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted diseases.
Phoenix, Arizona STD Data
Don't take chances with your sexual health by being uninformed about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread. The health department of Arizona and the federal government determine statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Phoenix annually.
- Chlamydia is the most common STD in Maricopa county.
- For every 100,000 15-19 year-olds, 1,918.8 were infected with chlamydia in 2011
- In 2011, 75 of every 100,000 Arizonans had gonorrhea
- In Arizona, over 76% of men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- For every 100,000 19-24 year-olds, 12,492.6 were infected with chlamydia in 2011
While other testing providers need you to wait up to 28 days or more after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.