Local STD Testing Centers
We guarantee our test results because our testing process has been analyzed by our diagnostic specialists. Rapid STD testing at our 85015 testing centers is fast and easy. Our 4,000 nationwide testing centers include the state of Arizona and many in the Phoenix area.
When you use our testing service, you are getting the same tests that are provided in hospitals and clinics. Take comfort in knowing that a doctor is always on hand to supervise your testing process. Visit our blog, Exposed, to get articles and information about STD testing and treatment advancements.
Your STD test results will only be emailed to you. Your health insurance company will never know you tested for STDs because we will not inform them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records. You can easily read your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets.
Phoenix, Arizona STD Data
STD rates in Arizona have increased tremendously over the past few years. An STD test in Phoenix is the only way to get certainty about your STD status.
- From 2006 to 2011, chlamydia infections rose from 426.2 to 457.6 per 100,000 persons
- The number of reported chlamydia cases in Arizona increased by 2,390 from 2010 to 2011
- Arizona ranks 11th among states for having the highest rate of chlamydia cases and 13th for syphilis.
- Half of the people with hepatitis C infections in Arizona are unaware of it.
- Gonorrhea is the second-most common STD in Maricopa County.
When it comes to STDs in Arizona, prevention is key. Most STDs can be contracted more than one time, so it is important to protect yourself. Research show that 25% of adults in Phoenix have been positively diagnosed with an STD.