Local Same-Day STD Testing
We guarantee your test will only take a few minutes and you will not need to complete additional paperwork. Our online STD testing service makes a visit to a doctor's office an unnecessary part of 85034 STD testing. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test.
We give you many ways to buy your STD tests- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. The testing centers we use to process our STD testing are so reputable that nearby hospitals use them, too. We abide by the same privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, that doctors do, so we can safeguard your personal information.
Our labs test for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. We built our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. To find a center close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds.
Phoenix, Arizona Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses statistics about STDs in Phoenix. Routine STD testing is the best way to stay free of STDs.
- 28,170 cases of chlamydia were reported in Arizona in 2012
- 9,098 cases of chlamydia were reported among 10-19 year-olds in 2011
- There were 717 cases of syphilis reported in males in 2011.
- Arizona ranks above the national average for STD infections.
- In 2010, the percentage of adults who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of their initial HIV diagnosis was over 38%.
Some people already have a sexually transmitted disease and are unaware of it. Statistically, half of all people in the US will get an STD during their life.