Same-Day Private STD Testing
What sets us apart from other testing specialists is we do not ask for additional paperwork. Pick a testing package, visit one of our 85029 test locations, and get your results without the need for a visit to a physicians's office. Give us 5 minutes or less and we will complete your test.
If you need to cancel your testing for any reason, do it before visiting our facility and you'll get your money back within 1-2 days. Don't waste your money or time on other STD test packages that don't include ALL of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Have STD phrases explained with our simple glossary of terms.
To find a lab near you, enter your zip code on our website and in a few seconds, you will see a list of all our sites. We created our test process to give you the maximum healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit us. Our labs test for many conditions, not just STDs so you do not have to worry about your reason for the visit being known by others.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Phoenix, Arizona
Be in charge of your sexual status immediately by getting educated about STDs. Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Arizona health department with data about STDs in Phoenix, are available annually.
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
- Half of the people with hepatitis C infections in Arizona are unaware of it.
- Hispanics living in Arizona ranked 3rd in 2012 for contracting HIV.
- Chlamydia cases among individuals aged 15-24 rose 68% in Arizona
- Gonorrhea increased 40% in Arizona between 2010 and 2011
While other companies need you to wait up to 28-30 days after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.