Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
We will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test - we do not ask questions. Only STDcheck.com tests for hepatitis A as part of the test panel. Because we value your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services on your statement.
Our labs carry out all STD testing under the management of a doctor for your safety. The testing we provide is identical to the ones that are used by clinics and doctors. We want to help educate everyone about STD topics with our blog, Exposed.
Results can be downloaded and made available on your phone, tablet or smartphones. We protect your privacy by not reporting your results to your health insurer or adding it to your permanent records. Your results are sent via email.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Phoenix, Arizona
The first step toward defending yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases is to get educated. The federal government and the Phoenix Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose facts and figures about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Phoenix.
- Between 2010 and 2011, chlamydia infections rose 9% in Arizona
- Gonorrhea was reported 4,564 times in 2011
- From 2006 to 2011, chlamydia infections rose from 426.2 to 457.6 per 100,000 persons
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predict that deaths occurring from hepatitis C infections will triple in the next 15 years.
- 28,170 cases of chlamydia were reported in Arizona in 2012
It does not matter how you feel about STDs, just get tested and know your status, you will not regret doing that, we guarantee it.