Local Same-Day STD Testing
Other online STD test providers do not test for hepatitis A as part of their test panel - we do. We will not ask you humiliating questions at the lab - we do not ask questions at all. All payments for STD tests through STDcheck.com show up as FPK Services on your billing statement.
Have your testing supervised by health care professional every time you test with us. Get the same STD testing that you'd receive at a hospital or clinic, but in the privacy of one of our testing centers. Get informed about advances in STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed.
We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 85027 and we have put together a panel to specifically test for both STDs together. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. It is crucial to test for the common STIs using the most advanced methods in the Phoenix area.
STD information for: Phoenix, Arizona
Know your STD status by getting tested in Phoenix. STD infection rates rise every year in Arizona.
- For every 100,000 15-19 year-olds, 1,918.8 were infected with chlamydia in 2011
- Most Hepatitis C-infected Arizonans are between the age 35 and 54 years old.
- 2,350 cases of gonorrhea were reported in males in 2011
- 2,212 females were reported to have gonorrhea in 2011
- The rate of HIV infection among Blacks in 2011 was 11.3%
Studies show that 25% of adults in Phoenix have been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs can be caught more than one time, so it is important to protect yourself. When it comes to STDs in Arizona, prevention is important.