Rapid STD Testing
Our laboratories are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. We have the best STD testing in 19136 at prices that none of our competitors can beat. We guarantee a straightforward and easy testing process.
We combine the convenience of our online STD testing service and the accuracy of testing offered at the hospitals that use our testing labs to process their tests. We accept numerous payment methods, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to offer you many purchasing choices for your STD test package. Securing your personal information is important to us, so we follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy guidelines.
Using our STD testing process is very easy - start by entering your zip code into a search box on our website and get a complete list in a few minutes. Our test centers test for many conditions so no one will ever know the purpose of your visit. Our system was designed to be healthcare consumer-friendly and we guarantee your comfort when you visit.
STI Infections Data for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in Pennsylvania each year. The only way to be sure that you are STD-free is to get Philadelphia STD testing.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
- The highest risk behavior for contracting HIV in Pennsylvania among men in 2010 was male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
- The rate of Hispanic women with an HIV-positive diagnosis in 2010 was 14.2 times higher than white women in Pennsylvania in 2010.
Over a quarter of those with STIs do not know of their conditions and could be transmitting the diseases without knowing it.