Low-Cost STD testing Centers
STD testing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is simple and convenient with our 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation. Our system is approved regularly by diagnostic specialists to make sure you get accurate results. We offer the best same-day STD testing in the 19107 area.
Payments is always secure. If you have STD questions, call our counselors 24/7 for answers. Clients leave reviews and testimonials on our website that you can read.
You can trust us to keep your test results confidential by sending it by email only to the address you give us. We don't give your results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Your PCs, tablets and smartphones can easily download and read your test results.
STD Infections Rate for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Philadelphia STD transmission and infection rates. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual well being by participating in STD testing regularly.
- The HIV rate among Pennsylvania men was 430 per 100,000 in 2010.
- The HIV rate for white PA residents in 2010 was 114 per 100,000 people.
- 28.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- 50.8% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania men in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
While other testing companies need you to wait up to 28 days or longer after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.