Rapid STD Testing
5 minutes or less is all our technicians require to complete your STD tests. Complete your order online or over the phone and we promise there will not be extra paperwork to complete. Our online STD service makes it unnecessary to visit a doctor's office to test for STDs near 19128.
Whichever test center is most conveniently located close to you is where you can go to take your STD tests. Get test result status updates from one of our health specialists instead of going nuts while you wait. Let our online test recommendation tool take the doubt out of what STD tests you need to take.
Our system was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves. We make it easy to find the closest location by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. All of our laboratories test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Facts and figures are compiled and reports are published about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission methods near Philadelphia every single year. When it comes to protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, the first step is to get educated.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- The HIV rate for white PA residents in 2010 was 114 per 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
Some sexually transmitted infections can be prevented with vaccines, such as HPV, Hepatitis A and B. A lot of people have no idea they are infected and unknowingly spread STDs in Pennsylvania. STD testing is essential for anyone participating in sexual intercourse of any kind. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to get screened. STDs are one of the most common infectious diseases in the United States of America and Pennsylvania.