Online STD Testing Service
We know that choosing to test for STDs is a difficult decision so we make the process simple. We assure that results from our CLIA-certified test centers are accurate. No other testing service offers better pricing for 19106 STD testing.
Take your STD testing in the very same labs that your local hospitals use to process their testing. Purchase your STD testing with any of our accepted payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Be confident that your personal information is remaining protected by our adherence to the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
We look for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. No one has a more sophisticated Philadelphia STD testing than STDcheck.com. The CDC says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are co-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
If you do not take an STD test, you cannot be sure whether you have a sexually transmitted diseases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases a yearly report with infection rates and other STD information for the Philadelphia area.
- At the end of 2010, 36 Native American people were living with HIV in Pennsylvania.
- The HIV rate among Pennsylvania men was 430 per 100,000 in 2010.
- 3,972 HIV-positive Pennsylvania residents were aged 25-34 at the end of 2010.
- There were 1,552 HIV-positive PA residents between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- Pennsylvania was 30th out of 50 states for chlamydia in 2010.
Over a quarter of those with STIs are ignorant of their conditions and could be transmitting the infections without knowing it.