Local STD Testing Centers
Using our online STD testing service, you can test for STDs in the 19148 area without visiting a doctor's office. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. We have removed the need for additional paperwork so you can be in and out in minutes.
Real reviews and testimonials are available on our website. Our counselors are trained to answer your questions about STDs and are available 24/7. Checking out on our site is always secure with 128 bit encryption.
You can easily find a location in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Visit our labs in confidence - we created them to be consumer-friendly. We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also test for other non-sexually transmitted disease related conditions.
STI Data for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Philadelphia from annual reports published by the federal government and the state of Pennsylvania health department. If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are gambling with your sexual health and your safety.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 35-44 age group in PA in 2010 was 502 per 100,000 people.
- 3,972 HIV-positive Pennsylvania residents were aged 25-34 at the end of 2010.
- 50.8% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania men in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- The HIV rate for Asian Pennsylvania residents in 2010 was 58 per 100,000 people.
Some STDs can be transmitted through simple skin-to-skin contact. STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the nation. Don't be another statistic- get tested and protect yourself!