Convenient STD Testing
Our trained laboratory technicians will get you in and out in no time and will not ask you to complete additional paperwork. Our 33334 STD testing lets you test for STDs without visiting a doctor's office or hospital. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
If you need help understanding STD lingo, check out our STD terms glossary. Comprehensive STD testing should check for ALL of the most common STDs- HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- like ours. If you need to cancel your testing for any reason, just let us know and you'll get a refund within 1 to 2 days.
Finding the closest test location to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. We designed our STD testing testing process to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our testing centers also screens for other diseases so no one will know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reduce your risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease by getting the facts about how they are transmitted. Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Florida every year about STD infections and rates in Fort Lauderdale.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Between 2003 and 2012, men accounted for 102,446 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
STDcheck.com follows all federal, state and local laws governing health screenings including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your informations when you test with us.