Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our testing process is simple and takes little time to complete. All of our testing labs are CLIA-certified to guarantee they meet all federal and state governments' standards for STD testing. No other service offers more value for STD testing in the 49770 area.
Get the fastest Petoskey STD testing at any of our conveniently located testing facilities. Status updates are available 24/7 while you are waiting for your test results. Our test recommendation tool can take away any questions you have about what STD tests you need to take.
We dispatch test results by email when they are ready. STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurers or place them on permanent medical records. Test results can be read as pdf file on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
STD Morbidity Data for Petoskey, Michigan
Every year, the Michigan health department and federal government collect and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Petoskey.
If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with the facts.
- Michigan reported that 5,949 residents aged 30-44 were positive for chlamydia in 2012.
- The highest rate of chlamydia infections occurred among 15-19 year-olds.
- Michigan residents between the ages of 30 and 39 accounted for 33% of all reported cases of HIV.
- 72.3% of Michigan females got HIV through heterosexual intercourse in 2010.
- More men in Michigan contracted AIDS through males to male sex (76%) than from sex with women (5%) in 2010.
People who have HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the aid of anti-retroviral medications, so get tested today.