Same-Day Local STD Testing
Fast STD testing in 23803 is the most convenient way to buy and take STD tests. Diagnostic specialists have scrutinized our testing process and certified it to meet or exceed all standards. We have over 4,000 STD testing centers in the country, plenty in the state of Virginia, and many throughout Petersburg.
Allow our test recommendation tool tell you what STD tests you need. Talk to any of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime. Once you get your STD testing, simply stop by any of our test facilities that are located conveniently around Petersburg.
In the 23803 area, no one gives you quicker STD test results, guaranteed. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most advanced test for syphilis in the market. If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in Petersburg, Virginia, our test panel screens for both infections at the same time.
Petersburg, Virginia STI Information
Sexually transmitted disease infection and transfer rates in Virginia continue to increase as more and more residents get infected. Regular Petersburg STD testing gives you the keys to staying in control of your sexual health.
- 1,485 Virginians between 45 and 54 years old suffered 1,485 new HIV infections fro 2008-2011.
- In 2010, Virginia ranked 25th in the US for chlamydia infections.
- 1,017 Virginia women living with HIV in 2010 contracted the virus from IV drug use.
- Of the women living with HIV in Virginia as of 2010, almost 80% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 4,328 women living with HIV in Virginia at the end of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Don't be a statistic- take an STD test now and take charge of your sexual well being.