Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We chose all of our STD tests based on their ease for you to take, so all of our tests only require a small blood or urine sample. Certain conditions can be cured with prescription antibiotics from one of our doctors in Peoria, Illinois. Get treated for STDs fast with a specialist recommendation from one of our physicians if your Peoria, Illinois STD testing returns a positive result.
We offer the convenience of our online STD testing service with the reliability of the labs that your area hospitals use to process their tests. We offer many flexible payment methods, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to give you plenty of choices when it comes to purchasing your STD testing. Your personal information is always guarded because we follow all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
We created our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. To find a test center close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds. Our labs screen for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there.
STD Information for Peoria, Illinois
The only way to be sure that you are STD-free is to get Peoria STD testing. There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in Illinois each year.
- 507 HIV infection in Illinois in 2011 was the result of heterosexual sexual encounter.
- 1,721 men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- 72.9 out of every 100,000 Black Illinois resident had HIV at the end of 2011.
- The Ryan White HIV/AIDS program spent $107,279,510 on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment in Illinois in 2011.
- 68.9% of all Illinois women with HIV got it through heterosexual contact in 2010.
Stay protected by practicing safe sex. As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Peoria, Illinois and across the country.