Confidential STD Testing
We know that it is hard deciding to test for STDs so we have simplified the testing process for you. STDcheck.com guarantees results from our CLIA-certified testing locations nationwide. Our competitive prices mean you get the biggest value for your STD testing in 61614.
Go to any of our STD testing centers, which are conveniently located around the city of Peoria. Put our test recommendation tool to good use by getting a tip about which tests are right for you. If you want an update on the status of your STD test results, simply call our health specialists 24/7.
Our testing procedure was created with you in mind - we will take care of you the way we will like to be taken care of. Our testing centers test for all kinds of infections so nobody will find out why you are visiting there. Start your search for a lab today by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Peoria, Illinois
Your sexual health is too important for you to not get the truth about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread. The federal government and health department of Illinois compiles yearly STD and HIV data about Peoria and other cities throughout the state.
- The highest number of positive Illinois residents in 2011 classified themselves as multiple races.
- In 2011, 2137 Illinois residents were diagnosed with HIV.
- Illinois ranked 9th among 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010
- As of 2011, there were almost 32,000 people living with HIV in Illinois.
- Illinois is ranked 6th among the 50 states for reported AIDS cases
Some people currently have an STD and are not aware of it. Statistically, half of all people in the nation will contract an STD during their life.