Fast Local STD testing Centers
All of the 61614 STD testing packages we offer online allow you to test without visiting a physician's office. You will be through with your test in 5 minutes or less. Our lab techs need only your test code and no supplemental paperwork when you get to the lab.
If you decide you want to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists available to take your calls. Get convenient STD testing in Peoria at any of our testing centers. Our test recommendation tool can help you decide what tests you should take with a few simple questions.
All clients are emailed as soon as their test results become available. Check your email 24-48 hours after you take for your results. We do not inform your health insurance company of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records.
STD Data for Peoria, Illinois
You must take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status. Infection rates is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- In 2010, the rate of Black women living with HIV infection in Illinois was 18 times the rate of White women.
- 1,519 men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- The rate of female HIV transmission in Illinois in 2011 was 7.6 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, the rate of Black males living with HIV in Illinois was 6.2 times the rate of White males.
- Illinois was ranked 13th in the nation in gonorrhea infection in 2010.
One of the most dangerous things about STDs is that most of them are asymptomatic so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.