Confidential Online STD Testing
Our 61614 service allows you to test for STDs without the hassle of a visit to a physician's office. We have removed any extraneous burden by ensuring there is no extra paperwork required to complete your tests. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
You can use the glossary of STD terms on our site to learn frequently used STD terminology. Our STD test packages do not exclude any of the most frequently occurring STDs- HIV, oral and genital herpes, syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea, and hepatitis A, B, and C. We issue a full refund within 1-2 days for any testing that is cancelled prior to visiting one of our test locations.
Our labs test for many non-STD related conditions so no one will know why you are there. We are absolutely sure you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. To find a center in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website.
Peoria, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes statistics about STDS in Illinois and Peoria. Knowing your STD status is vital to staying healthy, so get tested often.
- Infection rate for P&S syphilis in Illinois was 7 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Illinois ranked 5th in the country for primary and secondary syphilis infection in 2010.
- 1,721 men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $20,165,383 on AIDS prevention in Illinois.
- Rates of chlamydia among women were 2.6 times higher than those among men
Many common sexually transmitted infections are asymptomatic and testing is the only way to know STD status. Living in Illinois makes it important that you get tested regularly.